Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We've announced the winners of this years Fanart Contest:  http://www.dreamkeeperscomic.com/gallery_halloween.htm

The entries this year were flat-out magnificent.  There are gorgeous pieces we didn't award prizes to, so be sure to check out the gallery and fill your day with Halloween splendor:  http://dreamkeepers-fans.deviantart.com/gallery/51283882/2014-Halloween-Contest
 
And speaking of prizes-  E-mail me!

Every entrant needs to send me their address this week, so I can order and ship free stickers in November.  If you haven't already, just e-mail it to me (Dreamkeeperscomic(at)gmail.com).  I'll send a notice to everyone with confirmed addresses in a few days so you can rest assured I have your info. 

And prize winners, e-mail and let me know what you would like!  Choose a Dreamkeepers character for your pencil doodle- and Grand Prize winners choose any one of our published graphic novels.   




I hope everyone has been having a great October so far- ours has been productive.  I'm now shading Volume 4 page 31- only a handful of pages away from completing Chapter 10.   A Sneak Peek will mark that milestone, and then its on to the next Chapter- the book is coming together!

Thanks to everyone for your support and enthusiasm, we wouldn't have made it this far without you.

Keep sharing us with friends, help boost our Volume 3 updates with TWC votes, and be sure to fav and comment on the Halloween contest entries you like best.

Above all, enjoy your Halloween!

Warm regards,
-David & Liz

No comments: