Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Anduruna in 2nd Life

What is 2nd life? Well, it's like... It's like a video game. I think. Where you can have a house and stuff. There are also ponies and you can make piles of coins, called 'McDucklings'.

...Okay, so I know virtually nothing about 2nd life. This distinction makes me uniquely unqualified to start a Dreamkeepers-oriented community in there.

Fortunately, there are some DK readers who actually know what they're doing- (this bails me out so often...)

So I'm pleased to announce that there is indeed a Dreamkeepers 2nd-life community in the works! If you're a DK fan on 2nd life, this ought to be just up your alley. The effort is being spearheaded by Viscount Gyaku Darkblood and Rennac, so contact either one of them in there to be guided to the Anduruna region, and have a good time!

No comments: