Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Just Missed!



Deluxe edition boxed Skirmish games have sold out on Paypal. But if you were gunning for a game this Christmas, e-mail me, we can work something out. (Dreamkeeperscomic (at) gmail.com)

Paypal had 30 games, which are gone- but I’m releasing an additional batch for Midwest Furfest this weekend. If we have leftovers afterwards, I can get those shipped out expedited to your home in time for Christmas.

E-mail me if you want to be on the short-list for these last holiday season games, and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as we’re home from the convention.

Ruthless and Playmats still in stock: http://dreamkeeperscomic.com/skirmish.html

Thank you to everyone who made Skirmish possible, it’s exciting seeing it take off like this!

With warm regards,
-Dave & Liz

No comments: