Thursday, May 8, 2014

Newsletter

UberQuest, 3 Keys to Huge Projects, and more.
Motor City Furry Con was a blast- special thanks to Kiaran for his fun Dreamkeepers panel, and thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hello! Thanks as well to Mobile, for the first ever Namah Cosplay he put together.

I just hosted the latest V4 Sneak Peek- "3 Keys to Huge Projects." I'm not sure how advice contaminated my updates, but there it is. Do you guys like this sort of thing in the Sneak Peeks, or have any topics that you would like to hear more about?
Speaking of more, new Dreamkeepers reviews are up!
One from a reader:
And one from artist Skidd:
Speaking of, it turns out he and Phsuke are launching their own series, so I decided to return the favor and review UberQuest.
I'm rather new to reviewing the work of others, so let me know what you think, and where I can improve.
Last note for this update- we're hosting a new vote incentive for May at TopWebcomics, I hope you enjoy it. Be sure to check out the current updates as we kick off the first ever Bast Prelude arc.
'Til next time!

No comments: